| [GMW #925] Use the Cosmic Enerygy in You for the Benefit of All |
|Thursday 13 April 2006, Editor: Easy | RobertMuller.org | Contact | Subscribe | Unsubscribe | |
| Daily Blog: English | Portuguese I Spanish |
Use the cosmic energy in you. attract it like a magnet for the benefit of all. Cosmic energy is seeking to build. If it feels that you are a builder, it will come to you. If you ignore it, it will flee you. We have not yet learned to use the cosmic, divine forces in and around us.
Daily Idea Dream Topics: Peace, Idea Dreams 6001-6500, Ending War,
Planet Of Hope, Religion & Spirituality
| Robert's Golden Sayings |
|Look who is still best remembered by humankind and who has still the largest number of followers. Is it politicians? No. Is it conquerors? No. Is it rich people? No. Is it scientists? No. But remembered are philosophers, religious prophets, great visionaries, saints and artists. This should give us a clue to the most permanent human values. |
My Testament to the UN
-A Contribution to the 50th Anniversary of the United Nations, 1995, Chapter 9
|For myself, here are my creed and commitments: |
1. 1 believe in the absolute sacredness, uniqueness and prodigy of each human life;
2. 1 believe that humanity on this miraculous, wondrous, lifeteeming planet has a tremendous cosmic destiny to fulfill and that a major transformation is about to take place in our evolution;
3. I believe that unprecedented life fulfillment, consciousness, transcendence, happiness and union with God and the universe are the true objectives of life. I believe that cooperation, commitment to life, altruism, and love are the means to that fulfillment;
4. 1 believe that an unprecedented, all encompassing new evolutionary agenda now faces humanity, namely;
a. The harmony between humanity and our planet.
b. The harmony and peace of the human family.
C. Our harmony with time.
d. Our harmony with the heavens.
e. Our personal, individual harmony.
5. 1 believe that the main power, inspiration and wish for this transformation rests with each of the 5.5 billion individuals of this planet;
6. 1 believe that humanity must now transcend its magnificent material and scientific achievements into the moral, affective and spiritual fields. The next frontiers of humanity will be the heart and the soul of which an even lesser percentage than that of the brain is being used;
7. 1 believe in humanity's capacity for unparalleled thinking, perception, inspiration, elevation, planning, cooperation and love for the achievement of a major transformation by the year 2000, and the advent of a peaceful, a happy and spiritual third millennium;
8. 1 believe that humanity should hold a worldwide Bimillennium. Celebration of Life in the year 2000.
I commit myself¬
1. To thank God every day for the unbelievable gift of life;
2. To take good care of the miraculous cosmic unit I have been given, physically, mentally, morally and spiritually;
3. To be a peaceful, loving, kind, happy and healthy person all my life;
4. To irradiate my peace, my happiness and my belief in life;
5. To defend the first universal, cosmic law: 'Thou shall not kill, not even in the name of a nation or a faith;
6. To give thanks to God and society for the privilege of life by contributing to a better, more just, kinder, happier and peaceful world;
7. To devote every moment of my life, every thought, every action and every movement of my heart to the transformation of our planet into a true wonder in the universe;
8. To leave behind me children, friends, actions, thoughts and works which will continue to help humanity's further ascent and transformation towards universal, cosmic, divine fulfillment.
9. To spend my spiritual life after death in doing good for my beloved planet Earth.
You are Invited to Rhapsodies for Humanity A Benefit for Sonneblauma Danscz Theatre
Frank Kelly & Douglas Gillies present Robert Muller & Barbara Gaughen-Muller
our "Glorious Beings Award"
THE MUSIC ACADEMY OF THE WEST, Abravanel Hall
April 14th, 2006 8:00 pm.
Company Member Stephen Kelly - piano
Carol Ann Manzi - soprano
& Ray Tischer - viola and violin
Call (805) 569-0389 for Advance Purchases
|Guestbook Location Map & Photo Collection |
|View or add yourself to the map of people that nurture Robert and Barbara's thousands upon thousands of ideas & dreams for a better world for everyone - humanity & nature. |
133 entries since 12 Dec 2005.
Southern Africa and the hearland of Asia is yet to be represented on the guestbook map.
New positive comments and beautiful photos are most welcome as often as you like.